moderated Re: Date column in Pending Approval (Members) should be "Applied"

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 7:34 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Mark, great, that's what I would have thought. But in that case I still don't understand which date you said would be "incorrect." ?

Up until about half an hour ago, when you took someone who was a member of your group and then banned them, we didn't reset the date field that we use for the 'Banned' column. So that date will still refer to when that person applied or joined. Now, if you ban an existing member, that date field is reset and will accurately reflect the time of banning. (Remember, this does not apply to people you ban who were not already members of your group; those dates have always been 'correct').

MarkĀ