moderated Re: Finding posts by a member

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 07:28 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I think this would be solved if I added a link to view all posts by a member in each line of the member display
Yes! That's in essence what I was suggesting before, by suggesting adding a clickable link to the posterid in the member list. I think using the posterid for that field/link might be the most intuitive (and provide the greatest value, in case anyone wanted to make note of the id), but of course anything would work.

This would be extremely useful. Searching for all of a member's posts is something that I, and no doubt many other, owners/mods do very very often. Being able to go directly to it for any member, directly from the member list, would be very valuable.