moderated Re: Finding posts by a member

I see the problem being that this is such an obtuse process. Why should working through things on groups.io feel like working through arcane rituals? Why is it wrong to want something simple and straightforward? I don't feel like having to work through all the degrees and memorizing all the rituals to do something that should be simple and straightforward.

Bruce - don't criticize the reader if you didn't make it clear enough to begin with. In my opinion, if things like this take more than a sentence to explain, the system isn't being terribly friendly to the lay user. I truly don't believe Mark's intent is to make things complex, but we seem to have some members who don't recognize that.

Dano