moderated Re: Finding posts by a member

I see the problem being that this is such an obtuse process. Why should working through things on groups.io feel like working through arcane rituals? Why is it wrong to want something simple and straightforward? I don't feel like having to work through all the degrees and memorizing all the rituals to do something that should be simple and straightforward.

Bruce - don't criticize the reader if you didn't make it clear enough to begin with. In my opinion, if things like this take more than a sentence to explain, the system isn't being terribly friendly to the lay user. I truly don't believe Mark's intent is to make things complex, but we seem to have some members who don't recognize that.

Dano

----- Original Message -----

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 04:38 PM, J_Catlady wrote:

This is still a lot of steps, and, like Dano, I frequently find myself annoyed by the fact that this info takes so many steps to find.
I believe Dano did not read my response carefully, believing this to be a 3-step process, when it is actually three different ways to do the same thing.

Although I acknowledge that none are particularly convenient, I do find myself wondering if a fourth way is really necessary.

Regards,
Bruce

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.