moderated Re: Finding posts by a member

Depends what you mean by necessary. I can say that I’ve been bothered by the current inconvenience and outright awkwardness  in finding all posts by a member. So whether Dano misunderstood you or not, if this conversation results in an easy-to-implement improvement, that seems like a good thing.

On Mar 17, 2019, at 4:56 PM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 04:38 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
This is still a lot of steps, and, like Dano, I frequently find myself annoyed by the fact that this info takes so many steps to find.
I believe Dano did not read my response carefully, believing this to be a 3-step process, when it is actually three different ways to do the same thing.

Although I acknowledge that none are particularly convenient, I do find myself wondering if a fourth way is really necessary.

Regards,
Bruce