moderated Re: Finding posts by a member

Duane

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 02:42 PM, D R Stinson wrote:
In this case know the member's email address, and yes I can find them in the member search.
Okay, you've found the person and are looking at their member information.  Now click on View Profile at the top, then on All Posts By This Member just below their join info.  If you hover over that link, it will give you their posterid.

I'd have told you this in GMF if you hadn't gotten so impatient.  Bruce actually did tell you, using shorthand, in #3 on his list.