moderated Re: Improving my workflow

CW Bill Rouse

Mark,

It may be as simple as working on ways to increase revenue resulting in hiring some help. Additional help would give you the bandwidth to answer most of your questions. Also, I bet that you could put together a volunteer advisory committee, rather than leaving it open to anyone (like me) to give you input and redirect your priorities..

Revenue:
I think that I was a accidental part of you potentially increasing revenue when I indirectly suggested support on the Yahoo transfer for a revenue subscription. I am sure that there are other ways, and you probably know what can be done.

Advisory Committee:
That is probably the easy part.

I hope that my suggestions are not too forward as I am basically a newbie.

Good luck.

Bill