moderated Re: Improving my workflow

In the course of commenting on another topic I had occasion to review the list of hashtags for beta. Here are my notes;

I think #feature, #featurerequest, #newfeaturesuggestion, #request, #suggestion, #suggestions, and #wishlist might be redundant - all topics in beta now are supposed to be a suggestion.

Which also means that #bug, #bugs, #defects, #question, #questions, #semibug, #semi-bugs, #tech-support, #tinybug and #weirdness are probably obsolete.

Shal
And by the way, "bump" for your goal in this topic.