moderated Re: Date column in Pending Approval (Members) should be "Applied"

Mark Irving

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 08:13 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
For restricted groups, when you approve someone, is it ok for the Joined date to be the date that they applied, or do you want the Joined date to be the date that the person's application was approved?
I'm happy with either. Generally I don't need better resolution than a month for this field, and Applied and Joined dates are not far enough apart to make any significant difference.

  - Mark I.