Re: Strip Out Embedded images #suggestion

YT9TP - Pedja

I've never seen a message so large as to be objectionable unless it was a reply to a digest with the whole digest quoted.
Well then you deal with highly educated users :)

I guess for average internet user it is normal to drag and drop full resolution photo from his camera or mobile phone and attach it. Not jut singe image, whole folder. :(

In "Settings," under "Message Formatting" you can "Strip Attachments."
That is not an option as there is reasonable need to send some attachments within email, like documents.or illustrations.

As I suggested, the simplest solution would be to set message size limit and if message is larget it should be simply rejected.SEnder then can try to reduce size or attach content to some file sharing service and share link within email (which is, anyways, basic part of Netiquette)