moderated Re: suspend/reinstate user rather than ban/unban/resubscribe

Jim Higgins

My point is that "Seems like groundhog day" sounds (at least to me) nothing like, "People might want to have a look to see what's been said about this before."

Jim H

Received from J_Catlady at 3/14/2019 07:49 PM UTC:

My point is that people might want to have a look to see what's been said about this before. What is YOUR point?

On Mar 14, 2019, at 12:45 PM, Jim Higgins <HigginsJ@sc.rr.com> wrote:

Received from J_Catlady at 3/14/2019 07:15 PM UTC:

This conversation is paralleling the conversation I just posted a link
to a couple of messages back, including the discussion of automatic vs manual reinstatement, etc.

That conversation was 5 messages back in August 2018. Today is March 14,
2019.

So your point is...?

Jim H