moderated Re: make rejected-subscription notice semi-manual instead of automatic

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 04:07 AM, Marina wrote:
I am not particularly keen on having several Members' Notices (though I can understand that in some groups these may help), a simple dialog box would do in our case.
Implementing my suggestion would in no way require you to have many, or even a single, canned notice. Just as with rejected messages, the composition box would offer a dropdown of any existing canned notices of type "rejected subscription" only if you've created any. Whether or not you haven't created any, you still just type in your message.