moderated Re: Limit for number of invites that can be sent out without approval, enhacement request

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 02:24 AM, YT9TP - Pedja wrote:
If you send out 100 invitation requests, then even if the feature enhancement you want is implemented (and it may already be there,
from your comment above), if more than 20 of them are not members, you still run into the same constraint. I don't know if groups.io can help you with this.
That would not be the problem as that would be significantly smaller number of emails and I could handle them manually,
Maybe, but what I was trying to point out was that your underlying problem is that of not *knowing* who's a member and who's not. That's what you yourself stated. So how would you *know*, in the above example, that it would be a "significantly smaller number of emails", whether the number is 100 or 1,000? Call is "x." No matter what the number, the problem is the same. You have no idea how many within that quantity are already members.