moderated Re: New feed page

Andy Wedge

Hi Maria,
If you go to your settings page in your group and select a cover photo and a group icon photo, you can customize those and it will apply to both desktop and mobile.
It just means you haven't yet added a group icon.
Yes, I know I can set the icon.  My point is that I have chosen not to set one up for some groups just yet but an icon is shown for those groups on the feed page;  On the mobile site for one of my subgroups I see this:

Yet on the feed page, it shows this:

I think the icons shown should be the same on the mobile site and feed page.  Personally, I'd prefer standard blue icons I mentioned in my previous post.  I don't want random pictures chosen by someone else.

Regards,
Andy