moderated Re: New feed page

Duane

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 03:56 AM, Andy W wrote:
I've noticed that the group order listed on my feed page is different to that listed on the Your Groups drop-down menu and different again to the order shown on the mobile site.
As noted earlier, this seems to be by design - the groups are sorted by the one with the most recent activity first, then descending.

In addition, the icon picture for the beta group, the head on shot of an elephant, which is second on my feed page, is carried through to all groups that I have not specifically set a group icon for - again different to the mobile site.
This makes sense to me because that's the default icon picture for all groups, just like the walking elephants are the default for the Home page.  It's stored with the Cover Photo.  It should be the one used for the Mobile Home page, per the description.