moderated Re: make rejected-subscription notice semi-manual instead of automatic

Marina

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 06:35 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
There is also a confirmation dialog box for rejected messages, but that one,
besides yes or no, contains a composition box for a message (from which you
can instead pick an existing notice of that type from a dropdown). Just add
the composition box for the confirmation of a rejected subscription.
I support Catlady's request. Just yesterday I rejected a member's subcription request, I thought I would be given the opportunity to explain in a dialog box why I was rejecting him, but the rejection just went through. So I had to fish that prospective member's account and explain my reasons in a private message.
I am not particularly keen on having several Members' Notices (though I can understand that in some groups these may help), a simple dialog box would do in our case.

Best,
Marina