moderated Re: suspend/reinstate user rather than ban/unban/resubscribe

YT9TP - Pedja

I second this. I also made similar suggestion some time ago.

Suspension is needed option. We also have an organization and members may follow read-only group. If someone does not extend membership we prefer to suspend him form group until he reinstates as member.

We do not want o ban him fro obvious reasons (ban is punishment for vicious acts which is not a case), we cannot just disable his posting because list is read only, members do not post, and we cannot delete him form the list because we use notes for additional info about member and deleting them would cause lost of such info.

I also second suggestion for optional temporary suspensions/bans. that would obviously be useful.