moderated Re: make rejected-subscription notice semi-manual instead of automatic

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 10:35 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I would do away with the "Active" designation for all but the automatic notices
Sorry for the stream of consciousness - I'm thinking in spurts. Instead of doing away with the designation, the word "Active" could (and, I think, SHOULD) be replaced with the word "Default" for the non-automatic type notices.