moderated Re: suspend/reinstate user rather than ban/unban/resubscribe

L. J.

Thanks for your reply.  The NP was suggested in the managers forum.  I tried that but it did not accomplish what I was trying to do.  We would like to prevent all access to group content until they would send in their annual renewal to our organization.  This can be accomplished by banning them but when you unban the member, they are removed from the group and have to be invited or they have to ask to subscribe again.  If the ban function would have an option to permanently or temporary ban the member.  With a temporary ban, it would seem that unbanning them could allow them to automatically go back to the active members list.  Permanent ban would function as it does now with removing them from the group.