moderated Re: Limit for number of invites that can be sent out without approval, enhacement request

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 08:53 AM, YT9TP - Pedja wrote:
I did this invitation sending several times before, with list of few hundreds of mails and had no issue like this.
I'm guessing, but perhaps that time, the filter only produced 20 or less email addresses that were not already group members.

I cannot distinguish which emails are already members of group on groups.io and which are not.
That seems to be your real problem. If you send out 100 invitation requests, then even if the feature enhancement you want is implemented (and it may already be there, from your comment above), if more than 20 of them are not members, you still run into the same constraint. I don't know if groups.io can help you with this.