moderated Re: suspend/reinstate user rather than ban/unban/resubscribe

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 06:06 PM, L. J. wrote:
We just want some kind of temporary disabling his group membership
Is your goal to prevent the member from having access to all group content, or just to prevent them from posting messages? If the latter, you can set their posting status to NP (can't post).