moderated Re: New feed page

I wouldn't want it as my home page. When I go to the web site I want to start
from the page listing all my groups, because I normally go there for admin
purposes, not to read messages.

Jim

On 8 Mar 2019 at 9:39, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi All,

A part of the (chronically late) app I'm been working on is a new screen,
which I've called the feed. I've transferred that page to the website. It's not
linked anywhere yet, but you can see it by going to https://groups.io/feed. The
idea is to give you a look at the latest developments in your groups. I don't
think it'll replace any existing page, but maybe it could become the new
homepage for logged in people. I might add recent photos/files/chats as well.

Please let me know what you think.

http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom (needs updating)