locked Re: #suggestion

The ones that have accepted the invitation will disappear from the outstanding invitations list after a certain period of time.

Trish

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 9:36 AM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:
Hi

Sounds like some people would prefer that the “paper trail” stay. Others wish to delete names that are dealt with.

Can we not automatically delete those that have accepted and still be able to delete names if we wish?

Frances