moderated Re: Help to locate Members in the Directory and to enable easy Photo album 'owner' editing

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 06:08 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
Interesting... so the migration from Yahoo is (in this case) not relevant. I wonder if the behaviour when a "photo - owning member" counts as a bug.
Personally, I think the Owner pick-list on the "Edit Album" screen should:

1) be sorted alphabetically,
2) with a "[no member]" entry at the top.

This should help to obviate Peter's problem.

Bruce; have you been able to determine what happens if an album - owning / album - creator member leaves?
I've been talking about album editing throughout, as...if I understand correctly...this was the basis for Peter's inquiry. But in the same situation, with the original owner having left, "Edit Photo" seems to behave very similarly, and I would propose the same remedy.

Regards,
Bruce