locked Re: #suggestion

On 2/26/2015 10:27 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
I like having both the Sent (not yet accepted) and Accepted invitations listed there. Come to think of it, I would even support the idea of having rescinded invitations stay in the list, with that status, so I'd have a record of who I changed my mind about.
I guess that since I have never, AFAIK, used Invite in YG,
I'm used to GG - the name disappears from the list when the
person accepts there.

MailMan installations I've used allow direct add.

So for me, all I am used to, and all that I can think of
needing is the unaccepted invites list; no need to know
later if the request to join was initiated by me or the
member. What would you need that info for? (Seriously
curious).

dg