moderated Re: New feed page

Jim Higgins

Received from Mark Fletcher at 3/8/2019 05:39 PM UTC:

A part of the (chronically late) app I'm been working on is a new screen, which I've called the feed. I've transferred that page to the website. It's not linked anywhere yet, but you can see it by going to https://groups.io/feed . The idea is to give you a look at the latest developments in your groups. I don't think it'll replace any existing page, but maybe it could become the new homepage for logged in people. I might add recent photos/files/chats as well.

Mark,

It seems like it would be useful to many, but I wouldn't want it to become my new homepage. Then again many might. How about making it an option, the default being as things are now.

Thanks for all you do.

Jim H