From: Shal Farley [mailto:shal@roadrunner.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 1:10 AM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: RE: [beta] Re: Email command to turn digest mode on or off?

Judy,

Duane, I would think they have to be somewhere so anyone wanting to do
one of those things knows what address so to speak is.
Perhaps only in a help page. If you're already at the group's pages it is
simpler to click on "Subscription" and change the setting directly.

Or add them under the "Group Email Addresses" heading on the group's home
page, to go with the Post, Subscribe, Unsubscribe, Group Owner, and Help
addresses that are listed there now.

-- Shal