moderated Re: Help to locate Members in the Directory and to enable easy Photo album 'owner' editing

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 03:17 PM, Peter Rawbone wrote:
... our problem has been in finding and inserting the name of the photographer/image owner when a lot have been transferred from, in our case Yahoo.  A Search Box would help here as 'Ownership' of the individual images comprising the Album has been credited to me or whoever initiated the transfer and it is a bit of a pain, to say the least, to change the name to the correct person.

In the case of importing from Yahoo, the best I could do was to look at the images in Yahoo to find out who had originally uploaded them. Even then, it was of little help as in many cases, the original owner no longer existed even in Yahoo.

--
Gerald