moderated Re: Help to locate Members in the Directory and to enable easy Photo album 'owner' editing

Peter Rawbone

Chris, I don't think so!  Probably me not accurately describing my problem!

Whilst I appreciate that I can edit the Album, our problem has been in finding and inserting the name of the photographer/image owner when a lot have been transferred from, in our case Yahoo.  A Search Box would help here as 'Ownership' of the individual images comprising the Album has been credited to me or whoever initiated the transfer and it is a bit of a pain, to say the least, to change the name to the correct person.

Also I noticed yesterday, that the latest member who joined our group seems, within minutes, to have automatically been credited to an existing album that when transferred from Yahoo was credited to me.  Bizarre!  Any ideas?

Regards

Peter