locked Re: #suggestion

dg,

Delete from list might confuse people.
Cancel invitation?
All seem to intimate that the invited is no longer welcome.
Well, that would apparently be true if a moderator rescinds an invitation whose status is still "Sent". If the invitee has already "Accepted", and is no longer welcome, the moderator must remove him/her from the Members list.

Does anyone want to know who has been added and who
was truly "rescinded"?
I like having both the Sent (not yet accepted) and Accepted invitations listed there. Come to think of it, I would even support the idea of having rescinded invitations stay in the list, with that status, so I'd have a record of who I changed my mind about.

-- Shal