moderated Re: EarthLink

Jim Higgins

Received from Bruce Bowman at 3/6/2019 02:51 PM UTC:

Making the available Actions based on what checkboxes you check is doable, but more complicated, and perhaps not very intuitive. Please consider the situation where you accidentally select one person who *isn't* in a Bouncing condition and end up struggling to understand why "Send Bounce Probe" isn't showing up. I find the condition of the pull-down menu easier to wrap my head around than trying to sort through a litany of status badges.

The suggestion to sort on "bouncing status" is pointless to begin with. If you view bouncing members - an already available option that works quite well - you have a list of everyone who is bouncing and the "Send bounce probe" option is available whether you select one or all from that list. Nothing new is needed.

Jim H