moderated Re: EarthLink

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 06:14 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
Such flags as are appended to any given member in the "full" list are carried over into any filtered list.
Yes, totally, the flags are there. But you would still be able to select non-bouncing as well as bouncing members from your search results. So the "send bounce probe" action would have to be grayed out if you do that. It does seem doable, but it *would* have to be done to prevent users from sending bounce probes to non-bouncing members.