moderated Re: EarthLink

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 03:52 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
make Send Bounce Probe an available action based on whether or not the member concerned has a Bouncing flag,
I do agree that being able to do this specifically would be handy, especially given these ISP-specific problems, but if you sort on email address and then filter on "earthlink," as in your example, you can get the scenario you mentioned, where you get, e.g,. 3 who are bouncing and 3 who aren't. So if you mean you want to make the action available on only the 3 who are bouncing, then I think that would be great. But I think to accomplish that you'd have to do something like have the system gray out the action if you select any non-bouncing members. It seems doable.