moderated Re: EarthLink

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 03:52 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
If I sort members by Bouncing one of the Actions I have available is Send Bounce Probe.
What do you mean by "sort members by Bouncing"? Is that even possible? I know you can find the list of Bouncing members by using the Members dropdown. But that provides a list members all of whom are known to be bouncing, and where "send bounce probe" makes sense if you select any or all of them; whereas if you filter ( or "sort") the members list by any criterion, then you don't know that all the members returned are bouncing. So I'm not sure the "send bounce probe" should be available in that context, because you would want the system to preclude the possibility of the "send bounce probe" action on members who are not bouncing. Providing that action in that context provides the ability to do that and relies on you, the user, to be careful not to. So I don't know if this addition would be a good or a bad thing. I suppose you could get complicated about it, and make sure the system grays out the "Send Bounce Probe" action (if made available in this context) if you've selected any non-bouncing members.