From: J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...>
To: <main@beta.groups.io>
Sent: 3/5/2019 5:57:38 AM
Subject: Re: [beta] EarthLink

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 05:10 AM, CW Bill Rouse wrote:
My suggestion is to document all of the EarthLink issues and pass them on to groups.io members with EarthLink email accounts
For a long time (at least a year or two), I've warned new members who apply with earthlink accounts to use another email address if they possibly can. I have no earthlink members left, but I do have a couple of mindspring members, having forgotten that it's the same thing.

My bouncing mindspring members have now unbounced, but I have a charter.net member who is continuing to bounce. I don't think that was part of the earthlink list, so it's probably a different issue.