moderated Re: remove "compare revisions" button when there's only one version of message #suggestion

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 3:26 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Not a big deal, but I just noticed that the "Compare Revisions" button under the revision history of a message (reached by clicking on the blue "Edit" button) doesn't go away even if all revisions have been removed except one.

I've changed it so that it's disabled now if there's only one revision. This matches the behavior when viewing wiki revisions.

Why have the button at all? I used to not display buttons if that functionality wasn't available (like if you didn't have permission to upload a file to the files area, I wouldn't even show the Upload button). But it seems that was confusing for people (where's the Upload button? would be a question I got a lot of). I think that showing the buttons, but disabled, is a better indicator that you can't do something. Happy to be proven wrong, of course.