moderated Earthlink

Sharon Villines

One of my  members wrote out these instructions for unblocking  your Earthlink account that may be useful to other moderators:

If Earthlink is blocking your email from Groups.io follow these steps to clear the block:

STEP 1 - unbounce your account with groups.io

A few days ago, you were sent an email from groups.io with instructions to unbounce your account. There is a link at the bottom of that email. Just click it and your account with groups.io will be restored.

STEP 2 - unblock your account with Earthlink

You will probably also have to send an email to Earthlink to get them to unblock your account so it will receive messages from groups.io again. Use the following information exactly as written below. I started to get TVC emails shortly after sending the “unblock” message to Earthlink, so you probably will, too.

Subject:  Blocked 66.175.222.12

Body of email (copy and paste):

Mar 1[tvc] Gas leak550 IP 66.175.222.12 is blocked by EarthLink. Go to earthlink.net/block for details.
Mar 1[tvc] Update about lights550 IP 66.175.222.12 is blocked by EarthLink. Go to earthlink.net/block for details.
Mar 1[tvc] TVCs water usage - Urgent550 IP 66.175.222.12 is blocked by EarthLink. Go to earthlink.net/block for details.
Feb 28[tvc] Update about lights550 IP 66.175.222.12 is blocked by EarthLink. Go to earthlink.net/block for details.