moderated Re: EarthLink

CW Bill Rouse

My personal problem with EarthLink is one of their users forwarded an EarthLink email address to my personal Gmail address. I contacted EarthLink support about this and they said that without the password of their user, they could do nothing. I set up a Gmail filter which automatically delets the emails.

The fact that a user can automatically forward emails to accounts they do not control tells volumes about EarthLink. The additional fact that their support follows the rule of "see no evil, hear no evil, do nothing," tells even more.

My EarthLink issue has nothing to do with your issue, but I hope that you will have better luck with this issue than I did with mine.

My suggestion is to document all of the EarthLink issues and pass them on to groups.io members with EarthLink email accounts .

Bill