moderated Re: remove "compare revisions" button when there's only one version of message #suggestion

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 06:26 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
If you don't want the original left around, I'd rather have that done up front when the edit is being done.
Oh, I see what you're saying (was rushing before). You mean that in the case where you want the original gone, it would be easier to specify that at the start of the edit. I agree but might be a bit convoluted to implement.