moderated Re: remove "compare revisions" button when there's only one version of message #suggestion

It's useful because sometimes you don't want the original gone. In fact, it was a big fight to get this functionality implemented (deletion of edits). Sometimes inappropriate info is posted and you want to permanently redact it. Other times you just want to fix a typo. Big difference.

Anyway, my main point is the compare button. I'm done. :-)

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 6:26 PM Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...> wrote:
Now that I follow what you did, I see what you mean. I never realized this functionality existed. I also find it unintuitive and rather convoluted.

If you don't want the original left around, I'd rather have that done up front when the edit is being done.

--
Gerald