moderated Re: remove "compare revisions" button when there's only one version of message #suggestion

Yes, useful when there more than one version. But I frequently delete the original when I edit. Click on ‘more’ then ‘delete this edit.’ I think the compare button would be better grayed-our or gone when there only one version left.

On Mar 4, 2019, at 6:03 PM, Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 07:26 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Not a big deal, but I just noticed that the "Compare Revisions" button under the revision history of a message (reached by clicking on the blue "Edit" button) doesn't go away even if all revisions have been removed except one.
I'm not sure how you managed to delete a revision, but "Compare Revisions" for me is useful when there is one revision. I like seeing what was changed from the original.

--
Gerald