locked Re: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

Steph <hsrsp@...>

I would use the owner's address.

Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Fwd: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 12:41 PM, christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@...> wrote:
A list I have just subscribed to had a pending application which I had to fill out. It looks like the owners/moderators did not get my response as per the below message. As you can see, this forward has been edited to not personally identify anybody either by name or email address.

Right now, all member notices, like this one, are sent from ignore@groups.io, which is a blackhole. Should I change that to group+owner@groups.io? We're talking things like the welcome, pending sub, rejected sub, goodbye and banned messages.

Try IM ToolPack Send any screenshot to your friends in seconds...
Try IM ToolPack at www.imtoolpack.com for FREE