moderated Re: (from beta) Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 11:07 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
A bare application contains no information
Right, Chris, right after my last post I realized the same thing and hit myself over the head, thinking, "Wait. What earthly good does having a restricted group do if you don't require at least some information from the applicant?" Maybe some groups just google the email address or something?