moderated Re: With regard to Groups.io being blacklisted

Brian, True about water under the bridge! And that was possibly very helpful. Just wanted you to know.

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 11:03 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
J,

            So much water passes under the bridge in beta, and sometimes at whitewater speed, that there is no way I can keep up with it all seeing as I'm a drop in-drop out reader of beta.

            I know that Mark will not take offense (I hope) at an attempt at assisting, however late and misguided it may have been.