moderated Re: With regard to Groups.io being blacklisted

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

J,

            So much water passes under the bridge in beta, and sometimes at whitewater speed, that there is no way I can keep up with it all seeing as I'm a drop in-drop out reader of beta.

            I know that Mark will not take offense (I hope) at an attempt at assisting, however late and misguided it may have been.