moderated Re: (from beta) Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 09:52 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
The incorrect assumption here is that the Pending Subscription notice consists of some kind of questionnaire.
Hey Bruce, I'm not assuming that at all. I was distinguishing "pending response required" groups from "non pending-response-required" groups. And that's precisely the issue I mentioned: there's currently no way set up to distinguish between those. There's a way to see which groups have an active pending notice and which ones don't, but as you point out, that's not the issue.

So what I was suggesting (as only part of cleaning up the current mess) is the possibility of a way to distinguish between the groups that require a response to a pending notice and those that don't.