moderated Re: (from beta) Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 12:09 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
We then have the rather silly situation whereby the NC status remains even if the Pending Subscription message gets a proper response.
The incorrect assumption here is that the Pending Subscription notice consists of some kind of questionnaire. In the case of my primary group, this notice is nothing more than a notification that we are reviewing their application. A response is neither necessary nor desirable.

Regards,
Bruce