moderated Re: Bounce History

LOLĀ šŸ˜Š

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 9:35 AM Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:
Don't feel bad about being dated.Ā  Earthink was my 4th.Ā  Mindspring was my 3rdĀ hosting service after the 2nd one quit to go into another business.Ā  Before that there was a strange outfit at the top of the Knight-Ridder bldg in San Jose called something like Internet Condos or kinda like that in 19 and 96. <lol>
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs FriendsĀ Ā®
Founder & Executive Director,Ā The Corneal Dystrophy Foundation

My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.Ā - Desmond Tutu