moderated Re: (from beta) Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 09:34 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
if they don't also return the confirmation email they don't even show up in the pending list! (Still scratching my head around that one and will try to run a test today
Or, more hopefully, the pending notice isn't sent until after they confirm. So scratch that.
In fact i will try to write up some documentation for the current state of this whole thing, without judgment - just the facts as we know them. I'll run it by a few key people including Mark.