moderated Re: (from beta) Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 09:24 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
everyone, whether groups.io virgins or not, who requests membership in such groups is required to return not only the pending questionnaire but ALSO the confirmation email.
And in the case where the person applies via the web and is a non-groups.io virgin, I think you could get the even weirder case where they could return the pending questionnaire, but if they don't also return the confirmation email they don't even show up in the pending list! (Still scratching my head around that one and will try to run a test today)