moderated Re: (from beta) Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 02:11 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I think the bottom line is that this is all very messy, one way or the other.
Having done a bit more "research" I have to agree. IIRC Mark's last "definitive description" of the sequence was in message 16380 of 19th March 2018, but no matter how many times I read it I finish up scratchng my head if only because from the perspective of a moderator's web UI (on a restricted group) web and email applications are treated differently in terms of when they make their first appearance. We then have the rather silly situation whereby the NC status remains even if the Pending Subscription message gets a proper response.

Having said that my support forĀ  NC status being a standard filter on members remains.

Chris